Everyday there are so many precious dogs and kittys that are abandoned, lost, or have lost their owner and become unwanted. We have a remarkable history of finding homes for most of these wonderful little pets thanks to Your DONATIONS of money, food and supplies, toys and blankets, or your time. Today, you can make sure that our work continues, that we can spay or neuter to prevent more unwanted animals, provide medical care and provide loving homes through giving from your heart or your pocketbook.
Our Wish List other than monetary donation:
Kitten canned and dry food "pate" type canned, easier for kittens
Cat canned and dry food
cat litter, clumping or clay
Toys (dog or cat), leashes and collars
Used Ink Cartridges
"Weight Circles" from Purina dry cat or dog food
Canidae or Felidae UPC codes from dry food or cases of canned food
Natural Balance, NUTRO Brand UPC codes
Coos Grange in Coos Bay has a donation barrel by the registers. You can purchase items there and place in the barrel or take in items for us.
***We want it to be easy for you to contribute monies, pet supplies or your time to our heartfelt cause by offering several ways to DONATE:
- Click the DONATION button below and make your contribution through PayPal. You don't need an account there, but we use their services to be able to take credit cards. Our pay pal account is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us and let us know how you would like to DONATE.
- Visit us at our Booth at Pony Village Mall on weekends.
- If you wish to DONATE using your credit card, please use the Button here.
- A check can be made to FOCCAS PO Box 911, Coos Bay, Oregon 97420
Click filename below to access file
You will need Acrobat Reader to open the Donation Pledge form. If you don't have this FREE application yet, please click here to install it. Then you can read and print our Application.